Wednesday, February 11, 2015

ANGELA'S STORY

MY EXPERIENCE WITH LEONARD'S MEDICINE


When I got married to my husband several years ago, I was looking forward to a happy home with children running around playing but for 12years fibroid kept causing my pregnancy to end in miscarriage, there was no child to show for it. This was as a result of the uterine fibroid that is lodged right inside my uterus and won't give me the opportunity to experience the joy of motherhood, which I have always wished to. 

There was a time I occasionally felt pain in my tummy, This pain came and persisted for some time with an excruciating pain and afterward relieved me. I complained to my husband and he said I should go to the hospital and see the doctor about it. In September 2009, I was finally diagnosed with multiple uterine fibroids and told that it has been there for some years, eating up my blood and flesh. When I received the report on September 22, 2009, I showed it to my husband. The Doctor asked whether I have had any child, I told him I do not. He told me he would perform surgical operation to remove it, otherwise the pain will grow worse . Immediately he mentioned surgical operation, I rejected it. I cannot be a casualty! In my desperation, I ran from pillars to posts, went through series of fertility treatments which my body never responded to. I also took pill after pill of drugs that were supposed to make the fibroid shrink but instead, it was growing larger by day. 

While I was surfing the internet. I stumbled upon “ Scarlet Story”. She had also had same experience as mine and the best thing about her was that after her using Leonard's product she was cured naturally without a surgical operation and conceive. Ann story was very inspiring; she was the perfect person for us that time. We concluded and decided to consult Dr. Leonard  and make an order of his product (Remedium Fibroma).  
At the first month of taken the medicine. I started having an abnormal urination and this was frequent with little stain of blood and peace gradually restore to my body. I took the thing to the hospital to show it to my doctor later in the next day. He re-examined me and saw that the fibroid has shrinked. He was surprised how the fibroid could easily shrink without surgical operation. The second months it all gone

Indeed, Dr.Leonard product restore me completely with no risk or side effect . no pain, no inflammation, no cramping, everything has been OK.

If anyone would have told me that I would be having a child now.  I would have never believed them. I do not only have a child, but children (2 kids) 
  
I recommend very strongly Dr.Leonard herbal for all fibroid sufferers. Do not only keep this testimony to yourself but share it to others who have same problem over.

---- Angela, from Scotland, UK

1 comment:

  1. I had fibroid for over 6 years and I have had countless miscarriages. All effort made to curb the menace of this recurrent problem prove abortive. I was literary at the end of the rope when I came across Angela story, Angela was inspiring, as she also had same problem as mine but uses Dr. Leonard product before she was able to conceived. Therefore based on this info, I decided to contact him on my own regard and finally got his medicine. I only used the medicine for two months after which I went for a scan and my Doctor himself confirmed that the multiple fibroid have shrink-ed off naturally, I have missed my period for a month now and hoping for a good news. If you are having same problem as mine, you can contact him for advice and possible solution with (drleonard288@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete